09 10

10 January 2008

Resolutions (Finally)

So, January's almost half over. I guess that I'd best get my goals for the year written down, eh? Goals tend to work better if you have some sort of system for remembering and tracking them. This blog seems like a likely place to do that! With that in mind, here are my goals. They are in no particular order.

1. Finish 4 fleece jackets for Andy.

2. Do 6 chapters of Japanese.

3. Keep up with my chosen topics in the Mom's Educational Course.

4. Finish my Roman Stripes quilt top.

5. Learn CSS & get my Baby Steps website up and running.

6. EITHER have a baby OR loose 25 pounds (start weight: 195)

7. Give gifts that are handmade this year for birthdays and Christmas. (I plan to cheat for any babyshower gifts: I always do books at those.)

8. Get a book on herbs and plant 3 types that I think I might use. Then do something with them. (Lavender doesn't count: I've already got that growing in my yard.)

9. Improve my ability to keep my house clean.

There. That ought to keep me a bit busy. For a day or two at least. I've actually started several of them already, so I'm not as big of a slacker as doing my New Year's Resolutions on the 10th would seem to imply. However, I think at this point I should stop. I do tend to get carried away with this sort of activity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin