09 10

08 March 2008

A Busy Week

Several Time I intended to limber up my typing fingers & post a bit about the Stuff We Do. But this week's been a bit of a zoo. Something's buggin' my Monkey at night, so he screamed at us several times this week, right around 2am. I just not quite as efficient as usual this week. (Anyone wanna clean a bathroom?) Hopefully tonoght will be a bit better. In the mean time, I'll tell ypu a bit about what we did all week.


Sunday was Dr. Seuss's birthday (I bet ya'll knew that already. I bet your posts have been up all week.) We kept our celebration simple: we had green eggs and ham for lunch on Monday, and while Monkey dined on this fine cuisine I read him Green Eggs and Ham, ABC, and from the Sneeches book we read about the 23 Daves and the Zax.
























Monkey discovered a new way to play in the cat tunnel. This continued to be an enjoyable pastime all week.





We didn't manage to make it to playgroup this week, but we did visit some friends this morning and he got to play with those kids. Well, as much as any child of a year and a half plays with other kids. One of the lovely things about visiting friends is that no two toy collections is exactly alike, and this morning he was delighted to discover they had the big legos. He spent some very happy time de-constructing a building my friend A. had made, one brick at a time.

We also painted a big B and a little b for the fridge and looked at a buncha books. It was a pretty good week! Hopefully my Art Across the Alphabet book will arrive at Barnes & Nobel soon. I'm looking forward to looking at it again, plus I think A would like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin