09 10

06 March 2007

Difficult Month

My goodness, but February's been a difficult month! Not only did every single one of my families miss at least one lesson, but I spent 2 weeks fighting a Wicked Cold. But I think that's finally behind us now, and we're getting back into the swing of things again.

I signed the Monkey up for a "Mother Goose" reading readiness group at the library. It's actually more for me than him, I think. One week we're supposed to talk about print awareness, and one week about phonemic awareness, stuff like that, using Mother Goose and music. Sounds like a really cool class to me! The big draw-back? It's at 9am. I have to be dressed, have the Monkey dressed, both of us fed, and somehow manage to get to the library on time. Sometimes Andy's odd sort of 2nd shift schedule is really nice... sometimes it's not. But it's only 5 weeks, so I can do it for that long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin