09 10

26 June 2008

Home Again!


After almost 3 weeks of vacationing we're back HOME. It's good to be home. Monkey is trying out his new Big Boy Bed this evening. We realized that he seems to sleep more soundly on a real mattress than he was on the crib mattress on the toddler bed, so although it was extremely cute, and even though he hasn't actually outgrown it, we're trying him on a big boy bed. I may get some of those little fence things to put next to him, even though it's just a mattress on the floor. There's not far to fall, but the little fence things on his toddler bed were more than just decoration! It's just one more thing in the ongoing efforts to get the little guy to sleep in his own bed at least part of the time.

4 comments:

Keeley said...

Welcome home to you and your little hero. =)

Ritsumei said...

I'm sooo glad to be home. Quick visit to the dentist to fix my awful toothache (worked like a charm & it's looking good for avoiding the root canal), and then to the ER to make sure I didn't have an ulcer or something, and it makes an eventful few days! I may still get to the strawberry patch, which is what I had planned to do instead of the ER...

And yes, I'm much better now. Andy gave me a blessing & I'm nearly completely recovered.

Keeley said...

Oh my good gravy, a toothache and a possible ulcer??? Sounds like so not much fun for Ritsumei....

Dorine said...

A is adorable!! Even asleep!!!!! Of course, I think that he is adorable all the time!!!

:) :) :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin