09 10

30 June 2008

My Apologies, Bakers

I am using the first of my 4 free months in June: I was out of town from the 8th to the 28th, gardening like mad the 2 weeks before we left, and then sick as soon as we got home. Just not enough time in the day, although it looks like I missed out on the Danish Pastry this month, and that's a bummer. To see how things turned out for those who actually managed to do this month's challenge, browse through these blogs.


Errr.... now that I think about it, I missed the Opera Cake too. I am bummed about them both, and may have to try one or the other of them as an extra in August. We'll be out of town again in July, and although I am going to attempt to do the challenge, there's no way I'm going to get any extra in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin