09 10

18 March 2009

Not Dead, Just Distracted

My sister asked me today if everything's OK, because I've been MIA in blog-land. I see that Keeley is wondering the same thing.

I'm not dead, I'm just distracted.




I've been doing some Photoshopping:
Before:


After:

That was a surprising amount of work to get those colors straightened out. But I'm pleased with how it turned out. It's not quite faithful to the reality when we were all standing there, but I'm a beginner.

And I've been doing some of this:







And trying to turn this string into socks. That's a big project, and I'd show you how it's going but i just ripped it out this afternoon. The sock was much bigger than the leg it was intended for, so I'm starting over. So no pictures.

And there are one or two other things going on as well, projects that don't readily submit to photographing. Oh, and a two-year old lives at my house. Cute kid. He thinks he wants attention on him, not my screen, just ever now and then, for some odd reason. But I promise, I'm not dead, I'm just distracted. I'll recover soon.

Oh, and I discovered Facebook. So I'm getting re-acquainted with a bunch of old friends. I'll be back to blogging after a while though. I've got some video & pictures I want to post on here pretty soon.

6 comments:

Jeannetta said...

Looks like you found your hook! Was it with the library book?? lol

The photoshopping looks great!

Unknown said...

Well you definitely have been successful. Glad to see another post.

Karies place said...

I'm on facebook. It's very interesting.

Ritsumei said...

Actually, I didn't find the hook. I bought a new one. But I haven't taken a picture of it yet. It's one of the things on my to-do list, which is annoyingly long. Been having tons f time consuming fun with photoshop though!

Keeley said...

So glad you're not dead. =D

Emma said...

That picture turned out really well! The first one looks kinda antique-y.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin