09 10

09 July 2009

Great Blog; Great Idea

I wandered across Imma Momma this afternoon, and right from the get-go I was loving Alicia's blog. It's bright, it's beautiful, but the WORDS on it really resonated.


Imma Momma


That pretty much sums up how I feel about Mothering! She had my attention, so I started wandering around. I liked what I saw. She says that her goal for blogging is to help women be happy with where they are. She even calls one of her boys "Monkey Man," just like I do. He looks like a happy kid! She's got a photography event, which I'm thinking sounds like fun. Plus, a button for it, which, after making graphics for my own blog in every spare moment for the past 2 days, I really like!

Imma Momma


She's also got a button for bloggers she's featured to grab and put on their own blogs, which was an idea that I love, so I'm borrowing her idea. And Alica, of Imma Momma, is my first featured blog! And I have a brand new button for the occasion:


Featured Blogger

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How cool! I'm so glad you found my blog! I will peruse around your blog and get to know you little better! Thanks! (I'm taking your "featured" button!!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin