09 10

09 March 2013

Practicing Reading Clocks

We're practicing reading clocks now. We've fooled around with it before, but this time it's more serious, and I'm thinking that it's going to take better than last time. Since I didn't buy the workbooks that go with our Math Expressions books and I didn't really love the ones in our Miquon books, I generally just make up something similar to what the book shows. Generally this works very well, since he's testing out of a ton of the work (I give unit tests as pretests). We don't do every page, and we usually don't do as many problems as they offer on a page either. But clocks are harder to fake it, and I couldn't find a worksheet that made me happy, so I made one. Feel free to use it now or to pin it for later!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin