09 10

04 January 2007

This Could Be Interesting...

So, I took this quiz. It was supposed to be one of the cool ones that you copy/paste the code and have a neat little box to paste in your blog. It didn't work. I tried to get the code another way. It still didn't work. So I'll just tell ya: it said I'm an Unschooler at heart.

I'm not terribly surprised: there are lots of things about Unschooling that really appeal to me. Problem is, A's not excited at ALL about tht style. And I go back & forth. It'd be interesting to re-take this quiz in 5-7 years, when I'm actually Doing the whole Homeschooling thing, rather than just thinking intently about How to do it.

Update: Interesting how things change. I re-took the quiz in April 2007 & here's my result (I even *mostly* convinced it to display right):








What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Mr. Potato Head You have your ideal of how things should look, but youre flexible enough to allow for change. You are not bothered by changing methods, mid-course if necessary. You use an eclectic combination of curriculum sources. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin