09 10

04 April 2007

BBB: Lesson 1

So, here's my plan for lesson 1. I'm not starting out planning to do everything she suggests, but it's a great starting place. Because we do a storytime on Thursdays at the library, our "weeks" will run from Thursday to Thursday so that I can pick up anything I need while we're there anyway. Bible Readings will come from my study for the Sunday School class preparation for now. For the Book of Mormon we'll just continue with the reading we've been doing.

Literature: (week 1)Jamberry by Bruce Degen(substituted)
(week 2)You Are Special by Max Lucado

Nursery Rhyme: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Poetry: Bed in Summer by Robert Louis Stevenson

Bible: Keys of the Kingdom (Sunday School lesson 13)

Book of Mormon: 2 Nephi (I forget exactly where we are, somewhere near the beginning of the book)

Classical Music: George Gershwin, A Foggy Day (substituted to match my piano lessons' listening piece)

Game: This Little Piggy

Baby Sign: more

Spanish: Parts of the face - pelo, cabeza, ojo, mejilla, oreja

Japanese: Jamberry words - くま(bear), 果実(berry), 男の子(boy)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin