09 10

19 April 2007

BBB: Lesson 2

Lesson 1 didn't go too badly - and it's already time for lesson 2. Amazing how time flies when you're having fun! We missed the trip to the library today: Monkey fell asleep just before we were supposed to go, so we'll have to do that another day. I might just leave it for next week if we don't make it tomorrow, since I've already got the book for this week. The nice thing is, when I was looking around for the nursery rhyme, it's not a grim one. Anyway, here's the plan for this next lesson:

Literature:
Week One: Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
Week Two: Piggies by Audrey Wood

Nursery Rhyme:
I Had a Little Nut Tree

Poetry:
The Wind by Robert Louis Stevenson

Bible:
Week 1: Who is my Neighbor(Sunday School lesson 14)
Week 2: I am the Light of the World(Sunday School lesson 15)

Book of Mormon:
2 Nephi 10 & 11

Classical Music:
Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach

Game:
Who's in the Mirror?

Baby Sign:
more

Spanish:
Sarah Jordan's Bilingual Songs Vol. 1

Japanese:
First 1000 Words book

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin