09 10

04 April 2007

Excitement: Letter of the Week

I discovered a couple of new resources this evening. One of them is the School of Abraham, which looks like it's got some fun ideas for specifically LDS elements in classical homeschooling. I sort of looked around that one, but they need to re-work their navigation. However, I did follow some of their links & one of them was this Letter of the Week site. This is pretty exciting! I've been struggling with what to do, as much to develop for myself the habit of "doing school" consistently with my son as to get him started on the road to education. Both are important, but I'm considerably more worried about me than I am him. He's so smart!

So, the site suggests starting with a 3 month old child, and the Monkey's already 6(!) months old, but I'm thinking that I'll start at the beginning anyway. It seems more logical to me, and doing things "on time" is hardly a concern at this point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin