09 10

30 November 2007

Baby Steps Preschool lesson 12

It's been a while since I planned out our activities, and I can tell that it's time to get back into doing it again! Here's the plan for the next 2 weeks.

Fiction:
Week 1: Freight Train by Donald Crews
Week 2: Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner

Nonfiction:
Week 1: Baby Signs for Mealtime by Linda Acredolo
Week 2: Baby Signs for Bedtime by Linda Acredolo

Read Aloud:
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle, chapter 1

Bible:
Week 1: Jacob and Esau (Genesis 25-27)
Week 2: Jacob's Ladder/Abrahamic Covenant (Genesis 28)

Book of Mormon:
Jacob 5

Classical Music:
Mediaeval Baebes Mistletoe and Wine (Christmas album)

Game:
"Stuffy Shirt" (pg 82, Baby Play & Learn)

Art:
Nativity art

Around the House:
Making Christmas Cookies


Baby Steps Preschool

2 comments:

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

Makes me wish I still had little ones to try these ideas out on. Cute pictures on your previous blog, too.

Ritsumei said...

It's still fun, easy stuff. (We call it "school" so that I can practice being responsible about doing it regularly. I need practice in that sort of thing.) I'm looking forward to trying the "stuffy shirt" game - it's basically the clown's handkerchief that keeps going and going and going. I'll probably get out some of my quilting fabric that's gathering dust and use it for something fun again! I think the Monkey's gonna like it.

Glad you like those pictures - he's such a funny kid. So many of the funny things he does it's really hard to get a picture of, but that one he will do, sometimes, if I suggest it. So I stuck my tongue out at him & he stuck his at me and I snapped the picture. After a buncha tries I had a couple cute ones! I love digital cameras!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin