09 10

28 November 2007

Goal Check

Well, my weight is back to 187. No loss, no gain, in relation to my official "starting" spot. But since I was up last time, I'll take it.

As far as the writing goes... can I have a second month? I haven't written a single solitary word yet. I barely even posted to the blog this month. I did spend more time thinking about my book than I have in a long time, but thinking doesn't really get me very far! At this point, I just need to get something done on the book. Anyone wanna come do everything else that's gotta be done for an hour or two??

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

If you were up last time, that means you had a loss this week! :-) Congrats.
Path to Health

Ritsumei said...

That's true... but I don't like to count the "up" pounds any longer than I have to, LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin