09 10

02 December 2007

Weekend Snapshot: Camera Games

My camera is able to go fully manual. Only I don't know a whole lot about using that f-stop/aperture stuff. But it's fun to try it out. Today, while playing around with my camera I realized that if I push the shutter button halfway, then it shows me the settings! Quick, quick! Turn that dial over to manual & play with it! These are what I got.

Merry Christmas!


diane said...

I love the bottom photo. Lots of drama in that photo. I love it!

my WS is also up!

Sandy Carlson said...

Those are marvelous. They capture the very personal spirit of Christmas!

Carver said...

I love the effect of those shots. Worked out quite well.

Thess said...

Those are actually lovely shots! Congrats!

have a good week!
mine are up too so if you find the time:

Thanks :)

janet said...

awesome. love the silhouette photo.

Tricotine said...



Lynn said...

Playing with the camera sure bring good things like what you produced here.

Natalie said...

Those are neat!

My Weekend Snapshot is up too! :)

Anne Bradshaw said...

Nice photos! Love the first one best. Keep learning. There's much satisfaction to be gained from creating good pictures.

Liza said...

Beautiful shots! I loved the effect ;)

A Simple Life said...

Amazing shots! Loved the drama especially on the 2nd photo. Happy Tuesday! Mine is at http://mlizcochico.com

jennyr said...

very nice! i'm so ready for Christmas,lol! My WS is at www.hobbiesandsuch.com...see yah there!

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh love your photos..really neat!mine is up too if you have time..;)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin