09 10

05 December 2007

Happy Dance!

I'm doing the Happy Dance for 2 reasons - 1st because this is my 200th post! Guess I've had a couple things to say every now and then. And second because even as I type Andy is ordering me Miss Mason's books!
I've read a little bit of her stuff online, but you just can't curl up with a computer screen very well, so I have a very hard time reading longer stuff online. There's just nothing quite like a good solid book in the hand. I already know that I like some of her ideas, at least, I like the things that people say about them around and about. Now I'll be able to digest the stuff directly from the source. It should be here for my reading pleasure in 5 to 9 days. Yay!

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Happy 200 posts!!

Charlotte Mason does have some great ideas. Be sure and post which ones you decide to use, okay? I'll be curious.

Ritsumei said...

I'm sure that the whole 6 volumes of CM will be good for a post or two! The trick will be finding time to do a whole lot of this sort of "light" reading! I read the Well-Trained Mind when Monkey was brand new, and we rocked & I read & nursed & he slept & I read... it was pretty easy. But now, things are a bit more complicated than that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin