09 10

11 December 2007

Snow Shards






It's the most interesting snowflakes I've ever seen! I used the macro setting on my camera to get as close as I could, then in each picture there was usually one small area that was in focus; I cropped everything else away. I just lve what's left! They were cool looking when I was outside this morning - but I didn't expect them to be this cool when I finished them. These snowflakes are breathtaking! The wonders of Creation seem even more wonderful when you realize the amazing detail -- in something that is so fleeting and tiny as a snowflake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! Those were really pretty.

Nettie said...

I'm impressed! Those are definitely some amazing pictures!

Keeley said...

Wow, Beautiful!!! What beautiful snow shards - and what a great photographer you are. =)

Ritsumei said...

Thanks guys! I was glad that Andy suggested I go out & freeze my gizzard!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin