09 10

04 May 2008



Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10


This week, the blessing that we have had so much of that there literally wasn't room is hand-me-down clothes. We got 2 big boxes of hand-me-downs, plus I hit the jackpot last fall on some clearance racks and got a bunch of summer clothes for about $2 each. When I sat down to sort it and put the new size into the drawers I had way too much clothes! I filled his drawers with cute stuff and then I had 3 big paper bags to pass along to a friend who's got a son that's a week older than Monkey. We are so blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin