09 10

21 May 2008

Now What?

Monkey's having a rough day today. Nasty molars seem to be hurting him again, lots. Last night he woke up every time the ibuprofen wore off. Today he's clingy and whiny. So I popped him into the wrap while I made some lunch. We finally got him into the backpack carry, and I like it lots, although I need some practice. But he's in there and secure. But it didn't take very long and he looked like this.



The picture's not quite what I'd hoped it would be, but it's hard to take a picture of your own back, even in the mirror. He's sleeping back there. It's just the two of us at home right now, so I guess that he's going to take the whole nap back there, because I can't figure out how to get him out without a bit of help. Normally, naps in the wrap aren't a huge problem because I just tuck his head inside the wrap a bit to stabilize it, but his head is right there in that "impossible spot," you know, the place between your shoulder blades that you can never quite reach when it itches. So I guess he'll be staying there for the next while & I'll be doing my best to hold still so he doesn't get whiplash from the lolling head...

3 comments:

misskate said...

That's hilarious!! What a cute little monkey he is. Hope he feels better soon!

Jessica Madsen said...

Here's something just to tempt you. I love looking at looms that are for sale...unfortunately (or is that fortunately?) they are usually too far away for me to even consider doing more than drool over!

dizzydclown.blogspot.com

It looks like a really nice Kessenich loom. Go drool! :)
J

Ritsumei said...

That is definitely worth drooling over!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin