09 10

21 September 2009

What a Fun Blog!

Every time I stop by Many Little Blessings she's got something cool going on. The first time, it was a piano restoration project. A project that ppears to have gone stunningly well, I might add. That'll teach me to think small! I was impressed. Today, I see that she's been making donuts. I tried that a while back, and more or less failed because I fried them wrong. I see that she's got some tips and tricks on how to do it right. I'll have to pay close attention. Yum. Makes me want to cook.

She's also got a fun tag cloud, which I have yet to figure out how to do, and so I clicked around there for a while. I'm always a sucker for homeschool ideas, so I browsed that first. Also, she had the great idea on decorating with scrapbook pages.

Thank you Many Little Blessings! You are my Featured Blogger today; grab the button from the sidebar.


Featured Blogger

2 comments:

misskate said...

Ah!! Amazing refinishing job! Wow. I'm sure impressed :)


(And the donuts looked great too.)

Ritsumei said...

I was impressed too. I mean, who does that?? I wouldn't even have though about doing it. Though, I am thinking about it now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin