09 10

02 May 2007

BBB: Lesson 3

Whew! It's already time for another lesson! Time flies when you're having fun. We ended up substituting "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" by Laura Numeroff for Audrey Wood's "Piggies" because I couldn't find it at the library. But I also ended up finding "Si le das un panqueque a una cerdita" and laboring my way through that a couple times. Yesterday, when Andy heard me, he told me I was going to hurt myself & finished the story for me. It was seriously tying my mouth in knots. Anyway, here's the plan for the next lesson:

Literature:
Week 1: Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Week 2: Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney

Nursery Rhyme:
Baa Baa Black Sheep

Poem:
Pirate Story, by Robert Louis Stevenson

Bible:
Week 1: I was blind, now I see (Sunday School Lesson 16)
Week 2: What shall I do that I may Inherit Eternal Life (Sunday School Lesson 17)

Book of Mormon:
2 Nephi 13-16

Classical Music:
Franz Liszt's Concerto for Piano and Orchestra in E flat Major, 1st Movement, Allegro Maestoso

Game:
Pop Goes the Weasel

Baby Sign:
Eat

Spanish:
Si le das un panqueque a una cerdita, por Laura Numeroff

Japanese:
Where are You Going by Eric Carle and Kazuo Iwamura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin