09 10

30 May 2007

BBB: Lesson 5

We never did get up to the library, so the Very Hungry Caterpillar just kept on being our story. We'll have to go today or tomorrow though, since we've got books that need to go back from the last time we were there. Also, the finger painting wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be - and it was a lot of work. He's still a little young for that, I think: he didn't seem to get that he was supposed to be painting, and was more interested in grabbing the paper than exploring the weird paint-stuff on it. I think it was mor frusterating than fun, for both of us. We'll have to try that again later on. I think for the next while we'll stick to crayons. At least the clean up is minimal for those. I also think I'm going to drop the nursery ryhme. I'm still strugging to figure out what to do with the nursery rhyme, and often as not I don't know them, so we're just going to skip that part.

Literature:
Week 1: selections from Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Week 2: Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner

Poetry:
The Land of Counterpain by Robert Louis Stevenson

Bible:
Week 1: Triumphal Entry
Week 2: Adam & Eve

Book of Mormon:
2 Nephi 17-19

Classical Music:
Handel's Water Music Suite

Game:
Ice cubes at bathtime

Sign:
bird

Spanish:
3 Nephi 11

Japanese:
Park words, from 1st 1000 Words book

Art:
Crayons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin