09 10

27 August 2007

Feelin' Poorly

My poor Monkey. He's got a nasty cold. Snot that's gotten mighty close to his belly button a couple of times. No church for him yesterday. And we skipped the trip to Grandpa & Grandma's house on Saturday. We had to cancel the diaper study we were supposed to go to, and I've been trying to cancel the piano lessons this afternoon, but I can't seem to get ahold of the family. I am, however, sure that they don't want the grems I currently have at my house.

At least it's not an ear infection. And he does seem to be getting better: he's just not there yet.

6 comments:

Keeley said...

Oh poor little sausage! That's so not fun when the little ones feel grotty. Hope he's better soon.

Ritsumei said...

Sausage? That's a new one. =) We got him a Blessing and he's much better now!

Keeley said...

Ok, well it's like this. On the second day of our honeymoon, my husband hugged me and went "Oh you're such a little sausage" in accents of deep devotion and adoration.

And I went ".... you what???" =D

He said "you're just so cute and cuddly."

?? Alrighty then.

Ever since then, anything sweet and beloved is "sausage". Puppies, babies, teddy bears....all sausages.

I guess if Prince Phillip can call the Queen "my cabbage", then "sausage" is just fine, right? =D

Keeley said...

And I'm so glad he's a lot better. =)

Ritsumei said...

Well, in that case, sausage it is! We've been working our way up to trying to get pregnant again, so maybe we'll call it sausage in your honor, lol! Really, I'd much rather give birth to a sausage than to a cabbage or a spud. Or something. I think the lack of sleep last night may be telling on me... I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead... er... before the hole's any deeper...

Keeley said...

Hahahaha!! ROFL! Yes indeed, it would be so much nicer to give birth to a sausage than a cabbage. Yeow.

Good luck on getting pregnant! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin