09 10

16 February 2008

Sunday Scripture

Sunday Scripture now has two graphics for participants to use!
This one I made when I started the meme.



This graphic was generously contributed by Shannon at Gabi's World for participants to use! Thank you Shannon!



I'm posting two verses this week, one from the Book of Mormon:

Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend. And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that the would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them.
Mosiah 4:9-10


And one from the New Testament:

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
John 20:31


Have a great week folks!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I love that verse from the book of John. It's so neat that Jesus was written about in the Old Testament before He was born. And all those pre-birth prophecies came true. The New Testament describes so much about Jesus. I'll be discovering new things about Him for the rest of my life.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I almost forgot today was Sunday! Isn't that terrible? I worked late this morning and wasn't able to go to church. So when I got home, I went to bed. It wasn't until this evening that I realized it was Sunday! I have failed you, Lord! I know He has forgiven me, though.

Oh, and I have been eating everything in sight since the last weigh-in. It's not looking good for this week's weigh-in. But I am going back to the gym tomorrow and I am starting anew!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin