09 10

06 April 2010

Project 365



This is today's Project 365 picture. I've been having a hard time with getting the pictures done, and a harder time figuring out what to take pictures of, so there are more than a few days that won't have anything for them in my 365 scrapbook. But I'm still working on it, and this evening I found a flicker group that should have some nice around-the-house ideas. And my husband suggested that I do some of his Battlemechs, which I thought was a great idea. So I glanced at CoffeeShop's recent tutorial on the fuzzy backgrounds - an aperture trick - and tried it out. This is the best of the 3 I took. For a first time, it's not too bad! I would have liked to have the focused mech in the middle, and I couldn't make that happen, but it's a new skill, so I'll take what I can get and keep trying.

3 comments:

misskate said...

Perhaps not exactly what you were wanting, but it IS a cool shot! :)

Ritsumei said...

I agree, it is cool! It's fun to be able to do that sort of thing, and I'll get there with getting it to turn out like I had in mind.

Ritsumei said...

OK, the more I look at this photo, the more I smile. Must have done SOMETHING right!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin