09 10

13 September 2010

Raven Rolled!



Babies don't like tummy time. Apparently, Raven didn't get the memo. He loves the stuff. I regularly try a little tummy time to calm him down. If he's not too upset, tummy time and some butt-pats work wonders. Have you ever met a baby that calms down on his tummy? This is certainly the only one I know! We've seen him almost roll a couple of times, but his arms were in the way; they were holding him back.

Today, that wasn't a problem. He rolled. He was pretty snoozy; I doubt it was on purpose. But I'll bet he figures out how to do it on purpose soon.

Not bad, for 7 weeks.

Now, repeat after me, quickly: "Raven rolled. Raven rolled. Raven rolled..." That oughta tie the tongue into a knot or two!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin