1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Stargate. or sometimes Eureka. But it's not really the TV: it's his computer & he's riding the exercise bike. The only thing that he regularly watches on the actual TV (between Stargate seasons) is General Conference.
Andy says: accurate.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island. But I don't think I've ever seen him order a salad when we're out.
Andy says: Correct. Re ordering salad: Not if I don't have to!
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Broccoli.
Andy says: Who likes broccoli??
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? "Clear and carbonated. Sprite, Sierra Mist, whatever you have."
Andy says: yeah. That's right.
5. Where did he go to high school? He'd rather not think about that.
Andy says: Do you know where I went to high school?
Me: Errrr... no.
6. What size shoe does he wear? Errrr....
Andy says: I get my own shoes, thanks.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Weapons.
Andy says: Rolls on floor, laughing to hard to say anything.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? My cooking: Grilled pepper sandwiches. Food out: Turkey Super Stacker from IHOP. Or possibly the french dip at Perkins.
Andy says: My cooking=accurate. Food out=you get the buzzer!! Have you forgotten about the mushroom swiss burger??
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Potato salad.
Andy says: yeah. **ponders wistfully.** yeah.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Reese's Puffs.
Andy says: There is no other cereal.
11. What would he never wear? A tux.
Andy says: inaccurate! You've seen me in a tux, therefore, inaccurate!
12. What is his favorite sports team? None. He doesn't like sports.
Andy says: Wanna-be warriors think too much of themselves.
13. Who did he vote for? Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party.
Andy says: uh-huh.
14. Who is his best friend? Me :)
Andy says: sure, sounds good.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Interrupt.
Andy says: one among several.
16. What is his heritage? English, ugh. I should know this. I do genealogy!
Andy says: You need some help with that, love. I'm a quarter pure-blood German.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? If I could ever find a recipe, I'd make the cream cheese torte that you used to be able to buy at Walmart, but so far I haven't found anything that works for duplicating it and they don't carry it anymore.
Andy says: yeah.
18. Did he play sports in high school? No.
Andy says: We have little Monkey ears present.
19. What kind of music does he like? Mostly rock, with a bit of heavy metal thrown in for good measure.
Andy says: That was accurate 4-5 years ago. I usually don't listen to much music anymore; if I do it's usually Celtic instrumental or the lighter side of rock. I'm done tearing up my ears.