Keeley is a brave woman. She tagged me for the latest meme: 7 things about myself. So, here goes:
1. I made a penguin suit for my Halloween costume this year. Unfortunatly, I'm not aware of any photographs yet. However, it's not all packed up yet, so there likely will be pictures later. Monkey was a dragon (I originally bought a chicken suit, but Andy insisted that his son is not a chicken for some odd reason. It was also broken, so I took it back.) And Andy was a member of SG-1.
2. I like to scrapbook. It's a logical hobby for someone who enjoys photography as much as I do. After all, you've gotta do something with all those pictures you take! This evening I've been working on a couple of pages of pictures I took at rehearsals for the play "Savior of the World" that our Stake did a few years back. Huge production. Incredible experience! Not too badly done for a buncha amateurs, either. Anyway, that was in late 2004, which should tell you something about how up-to-date my scrapbooks are.
3. I just bought a banjo, and I'm trying to learn it. Practicing is interesting, what with a 13 month old around. But I think I'm making progress. A little.
4. This week I saw in print what I had suspected for a while: Charlotte Mason's method is a type of Classical Education.
5. The movie that tops my "Bad Movies I Plan to Avoid" list is currently the "Golden Compass." Read about how this movie is anti-religion, aiming to sell atheism to kids at Snopes.com.
6. My husband is very clever. He comes up with such phrases as "the wrecking ball of truth" (consider Clinton's scandals) and "try-before-you-buy marriages" (live-ins) and some others that I didn't write down, so I can't remember them. He says that he's not funny, but I think he is!
7. I'm really very stumped on this last one. How's this: I hate Windows Live. I'm working on gradually switching to gmail, but I've had my hotmail address for so long I'm not sure I want to close it down completely. That being said, I think I said, "I hate Windows Live." at least 3 times while trying to get through my email this afternoon. Ugh.
I'm still working on who to tag. I'll get back to you.