09 10

01 October 2007

BUGS!!

Monkey's still too young to appreciate them, but as he's a BOY, I'm sure that he'll eventually be waaaay more intimate with bugs than what I prefer to be. It seems to be the way of boys.

Anyway, I joined yet another Yahoo Group this afternoon, (I was looking for one that I used to be a member of, but left, and now I want back in & I'm having trouble finding it...) and one of the first messages I looked at had a link to this cool BUG site. I thought some of you with bigger kids might like to know about it.

The Entomological Foundation and their free education materials. Looks cool. Would likely be all sorts of useful for nature study, did I care to study BUGS. But I don't. I'll save that for when the Monkey wants to do it. I like birds, which eat BUGS for lunch. When they're not eating my birdseed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin