09 10

30 September 2007

Phases of the Moon: Day 5

Well, instead of getting a new picture of the moon, we're getting water from the sky. Which means that even if I could see the moon, I couldn't take my camera out to take pictures. Bummer. But we need the rain. And, the moon isn't going down until almost noon tomorrow, so if it clears up maybe I can get a picture in the morning. For now, it being Sunday still, I'll post this instead:

And I, God, said: Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven, to divide the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and for years;

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth; and it was so.

And I, God, made two great lights; the greater alight to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night, and the greater light was the sun, and the lesser light was the moon; and the stars also were made even according to my word.
-Moses 2:14-16

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin