09 10

31 December 2008

Blunt Words from a Prophet

“Much is being said,” said the prophet, “in the press and in the pulpit concerning abortion. This Church of Jesus Christ opposes abortion and counsels all members not to submit to nor participate in any abortion, in any way, for convenience or to hide sins.

“Abortion must be considered one of the most revolting and sinful practices in this day. … To interfere with any of the processes in the procreation of offspring is to violate one of the most sacred of God’s commandments.” (Spencer W. Kimball, “Why Call Ye Me Lord, Lord, and Do Not the Things Which I Say?” Ensign, May 1975, p. 7.)

4 comments:

Jeannetta said...

It's amazing how many won't listen to a Prophets voice.

Happy New Year!

Hey, email me will you, I have a geography question for you :D
J

Karies place said...

Thanks for posting that. I, too, have very strong feelings about this subject. Just the thought of someone doing it.....

Ritsumei said...

I was just amazed at how BLUNT this particular quote is!

Jeannetta, I'll get an email off to you as soon as I find your email address... I know it's in there somewhere!

Tianna said...

Wow! That is pretty blunt! It's sad that some people resort to killing a baby in this manner.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin