09 10

05 December 2008

Crazy Eights

Keeley tagged me for a meme!

RULES:
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Tag 8 other people.

8 FAVORITE SHOWS BOOKS:
1. The Book of Mormon & the Bible
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. Jamberry by Bruce Degan
4. Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type by uhhhh... I think Monkey ran off with the book, so I can't find it to find out who wrote it.
5. Understanding Isaiah by Donald W Parry, Jay A Parry & Tina M. Peterson
6. The Allegory of the Olive Tree edited by Stephen D. Ricks & John W. Welch
7. A Glorious Standard by Chris Bentley
8. The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Blew my nose.
2. Blew Monkey's nose.
3. Took a nap.
4. Posted a few pictures on my blog.
5. Skipped lunch: the smell made me queezy.
6. Tried to read a book. Was even moderately successful.
7. Took a very long hot shower & used up the hot water.
8. Went to bed and was woken up three times.


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting pregnant again
2. Being debt free
3. Having the right gear to be warm when I take Monkey outside to play
4. Picking up a new kitty for Monkey tomorrow
5. Seeing the Savior
6. Learning how to keep my house clean!
7. Weighing about 25lbs less than I do now
8. Going places with Andy


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Heisei in Lafayette, IN. It compares nicely with the Japanese food we had in Japan.
2. Taste of Thai
3. Panda Express
4. Famous Daves
5. IHOP
6. Pizza Hut
7. Errr... this is getting harder. Arbys.
8. Uhh... Applebees



8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. More Time in my Day!!
2. Food Storage
3. A baby.
4. Another baby.
5. The LDS Mother's Educational Course outline for 2009.
6. The books on the LDS Mom's Ed list so I can participate more.
7. A really hot husband. Oh. Wait. Already got that. Nevermind. =)
8. Self-control. And a clean house. Those two most definitely go together.


8 THINGS ON MY DESK THAT DON'T BELONG
1. Most of the papers on my desk.
2. The bowl from last night's M&Ms.
3. Yarn for the socks I want to knit but I need to do something else to learn to purl.
4. Used hot chocolate mug.
5. Last week's comic books.
6. My tag punch. That needs to go in my scrapbook stuff.
7. My camera.
8. A new foot for my sewing machine... that didn't fit.


Folks I'm tagging:
Kate
Dad
Sarah
Emma
Jessica
Jenny
Trish
Cocoa

2 comments:

Jeannetta said...

Love the idea, I may have to tag some friends!
Here is a link to You Tube for the Purl stitch--I LOVE knitting :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAMD_XpybQY

Ritsumei said...

Thanks for the link. I'll go watch it. Hopefully it's better than the ones I've seen already. One of the young women in my Sunday School class has been teaching me, and I think I'm gonna have to go get her to show me how to hold my string cuz it's just so awkward to do it on the front! But I have to say, I think I like knitting better than I like crochet. I like the way the final project comes out. I've got a shawl that's finished except that I need to do some more with the tassels cuz there's about 1/2 of them that aren't on the silly thing yet. But it's so warm and cozy! Anyway, I think I need to do a project that requires purls in big yarn before I try fooling around with the little sock yarn. So maybe another shawl?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin