1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Tag 8 other people.
1. The Book of Mormon & the Bible
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. Jamberry by Bruce Degan
4. Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type by uhhhh... I think Monkey ran off with the book, so I can't find it to find out who wrote it.
5. Understanding Isaiah by Donald W Parry, Jay A Parry & Tina M. Peterson
6. The Allegory of the Olive Tree edited by Stephen D. Ricks & John W. Welch
7. A Glorious Standard by Chris Bentley
8. The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Blew my nose.
2. Blew Monkey's nose.
3. Took a nap.
4. Posted a few pictures on my blog.
5. Skipped lunch: the smell made me queezy.
6. Tried to read a book. Was even moderately successful.
7. Took a very long hot shower & used up the hot water.
8. Went to bed and was woken up three times.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting pregnant again
2. Being debt free
3. Having the right gear to be warm when I take Monkey outside to play
4. Picking up a new kitty for Monkey tomorrow
5. Seeing the Savior
6. Learning how to keep my house clean!
7. Weighing about 25lbs less than I do now
8. Going places with Andy
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Heisei in Lafayette, IN. It compares nicely with the Japanese food we had in Japan.
2. Taste of Thai
3. Panda Express
4. Famous Daves
6. Pizza Hut
7. Errr... this is getting harder. Arbys.
8. Uhh... Applebees
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. More Time in my Day!!
2. Food Storage
3. A baby.
4. Another baby.
5. The LDS Mother's Educational Course outline for 2009.
6. The books on the LDS Mom's Ed list so I can participate more.
7. A really hot husband. Oh. Wait. Already got that. Nevermind. =)
8. Self-control. And a clean house. Those two most definitely go together.
8 THINGS ON MY DESK THAT DON'T BELONG
1. Most of the papers on my desk.
2. The bowl from last night's M&Ms.
3. Yarn for the socks I want to knit but I need to do something else to learn to purl.
4. Used hot chocolate mug.
5. Last week's comic books.
6. My tag punch. That needs to go in my scrapbook stuff.
7. My camera.
8. A new foot for my sewing machine... that didn't fit.
Folks I'm tagging: