09 10

21 September 2008




The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23






Have you posted a Sunday Scripture? Sign Mr. Linky so others can see the verse(s) you chose!

4 comments:

Keeley said...

Happy Birthday, Monkey! =) Hope you're having a fabulous day. =)

Ritsumei, I'm stealing this scripture. It's very apropos in my life right now. =)

Ritsumei said...

I'm so glad that it works for you! By all means, "steal" it if you need it! Though, I'm sure that it's in your own copy of the Bible as well.

Do you ever feel funny when you type out the scriptures? I typed them out just as they are in the book, all the same punctuation, ect ect, but since one usually capitalizes references to Deity, I always feel a bit weird about that, since it's not done that way in the King James Version.

Keeley said...

No, I have no problem with it. I usually find it interesting and if it's much different from the way I would naturally type it punctuation-wise or whatever, then I try to see what I can learn from it.

I don't mind capitalizing references to Deity. I think it's kind of neat. =)

Ritsumei said...

I usually do capitalize Diety, but it makes me feel funny to change the way things are written in the Bible. Of course, it also makes me feel funny to not capitalize, even when it's that way in the Bible. It's a quandary, to be sure.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin