09 10

23 September 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside My Window: It is cool and dark; the first full day of fall has come to a close.

I Am Thinking: I should hurry and scrapbook the lost pictures that I found this evening, before I loose them again.

From the Learning Rooms: Monkey has been cutting with scissors. He loves to reduce colored paper to so many tiny pieces.

I Am Thankful For: Andy at home; leisure time and spending money; Monkey-boy!

From the Kitchen: An embarrassing mess.

I Am Wearing: Jeans; brown t-shirt "Life is one big scrapbooking moment;" bare feet; no jewelry; hair in low ponytail; glasses.

I Am Reading: "Where's My Cow" "Literacy is Not Enough" "Beat and Wire Art Jewelry"

I Am Hoping: To loose some weight and have another baby added to our family.

I Am Hearing: Indian Flute musica dn the click of Andy's keyboard.

Around The House: piles of books; scattered toys that still need to be picked up.

One Of My Favorite Things: Sent several someones some mailbox love today.

A Few Plan For The Rest Of The Week: Missionary Zone Conference tomorrow - I'm in charge of lunch. (It's just Little Ceasar's Pizza & some fruit & desserts that the ladies are bringing in. No big deal.) I need to look at that strip quilting book & get that done here pretty soon. Saturday there's family coming to re-celebrate Monkey's 2nd birthday by taking him to the zoo.


Monkey was so little! He's grown a lot in the past 2 years. He was 3 weeks in this picture.

More Daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Keeley said...

Oh my good gravy, would you look at that cute little monkey? Oh my. Such a sweetpea. =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin