23 June 2009
I loved the bags I made for my friend, and I'm in need of a new churchbag, so I'm working on making a new one based on the Pink Penguin tutorial. I cut out the squares for the top from the same oranges & pinks that I used in Jessica's bag, but then I got distracted by other projects. I'm back to working on it today, but we're all a little under the weather around here: Monkey has a touch of bronchitis, and Andy's not doing so hot either. I'm better than they are, but not entirely clear-headed myself. Wish me luck! Getting this altered and made up exactly like what I have in mind could be interesting!