09 10

07 October 2009

September Recap

Many Little Blessings has another great idea: She goes through her Google Analytics stuff and posts a top 10 list. I like it, so here is mine:

10 Ten Referring Sites in September:

1. Facebook.com
2. The Sunny Side
3. It Matters To Me
4. Here Come the Fifes
5. My Book of Common Days
6. Chocolate on my Cranium
7. Cindy's Blog Thing
8. Etsy.com
9. Homeschool LIST
10. Multifarious Missives

Thanks guys!

And for the insatiably curious, the posts most viewed were:

1. Barrette Give-Away (now completed)
2. Felt Pizza Tutorial
3. How to Make Traditional Japanese Bags
4. Çatalhöyük
5. Preschool Skills
6. Mothering Quotes
7. What a Fun Blog! (Featuring Many Little Blessings)
8. Pretty Easy Bags
9. Outdoor Hour 2: Use Your Words
10. Black and White

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

How do you get the data as to referring sites and posts most visited? I think you mentioned it recently, but I couldn't find it just now. Having the data is really cool!
-J

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritsumei said...

Jessica - I use Google Analytics, which is free. They'll generate some code and then you put it on your blog somewhere and it finds out all sorts of cool things.

Cindy - I don't know how often you come & visit, but could it be YOU coming to my blog? It was a total of 11 visits.

Cindy said...

Ah shoot! I commented while I was signed in on that other blog I never do anything on! That's the first time I've ever done that (that I know of).

Yeah, it could be me I guess. I think I saw someone go to your blog from mine once on Sitemeter though.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I am such a stat junkie that I even have fun looking through other people's stats. :)

Thanks for the link. :) It wasn't my idea originally, but I'm glad to have inspired you!

Ritsumei said...

Angie, I like to give credit where credit is due! I've had Google Analytics tracking my stuff for a long time now, but never did anything at all with it. This is a fun idea!

Tristan said...

Very cool idea! I think I'll do that soon as I love seeing my Analytics stuff. Some of the searches that bring people to my blog are funny!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin