09 10

29 September 2007

Photo Hunt: Original

It's definitely an original way of getting out of the little tube at the playground!


Jodi said...

Awww... and yep that is the only way to get out of tube! Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great Saturday!

Caroline said...

Goodness! how adorable is that? So great that you caught the play by play on film.

Theresa said...

What a cute kid, and the 3 pictures really put the story together of his orginal climbing method.
Have a great weekend.

tegdirb92 said...

aww, what a cutie!! very original.

Mike Goad said...


Nice pictures!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

gwapasila said...

watch out ! ouch...cute kid.

gorgeous photos!

mine is up at My Two Cents Worth and
The Four Seasons Of My Life I hope You can visit me too. TC

Nita said...

Beautiful photos! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week.

Andrée said...

How adorable!! I laughed so much. Your baby is so sweet.

Katney said...

Well told story! And every kid is an original--I have some of my grandson in a similar toy--he had his own methods, too.

changeiam said...

Hahahahah now that's called using your head :D What a great shot and thanks for sharing. Here's my original


Blog Widget by LinkWithin