09 10

18 September 2007

Windows and Sorting

Yay!! We finished a book today! Actually, we finished several, which was good for me, because never finishing a story was starting to bug me. We started with One Duck Stuck and when he stole that one from me I moved on to The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which he also stole from me, so I went back to the duck book. Then I read him Mama, Do You Love Me,which we managed to get all the way through. Mostly because I handed him some other book and showed him the pictures. But it worked: we finished not just one, but SEVERAL books!

In other news, we have installed several new vinyl windows. Yes, they're more energy efficient. Yes, they're much nicer to look at, and no, the glass in the new windows is not wavy like the glass in the old windows. Nor are they painted mustard yellow or dirt brown like the old windows. And all these things are good. Very good, even. But the best thing? Now we have screens that work on 7 windows in our house and we can finally open things up so the breeze comes in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin